Larval Z Plus is a proven, premium larval feed used throughout the world to produce the highest quality shrimp post-larvae. This nutrient dense dry larval diet is scientifically designed to yield better growth and survival while lowering FCR’s and ensuring superior water quality.
- Increased nutrient density reduces required quantity of feed verses competition.
- Semi-buoyant microparticles (slow-sinking).
- Increases survival and decreases stress in larval rearing.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to support animal health and disease resistance.
- Supports faster growth by promoting more rapid larval molting.
- Ingredients are highly attractable and digestible.
- Highly stable in water.
- A naturally colored diet.
- Nitrogen-preserved to extend shelf-life.
Crude Protein Min 50%
Crude Fat Min 15%
Crude Fibre Max 2%
Moisture Max 12%
Ash Max 8%
Phosphorus Min 0.9%
PARTICLE SIZE & PACKAGING
- <50 μm Z 1 to Z 3 500 gram
- <100 μm Z 3 to M 3 500 gram
- 100-150 μm M 3 to PL 3 500 gram
- 150-250 μm PL 3 to PL 6 500 gram
- 250-450 μm PL 6 to PL 12 500 gram
A nutritionally balanced highly digestible formulation of animal protein products of marine origin, plant protein (including algae), yeast, fish and vegetable oils, vegetable starches, vitamin and mineral premixes, anti- oxidants, pigments, and biodegradable binders.
- Best if used within twenty-four (24) months from date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool (22° C/72° F), dry, well-ventilated area away from sunlight.
- Opened pouches should be tightly sealed and stored at 0°C (32°F) or lower.
- Rotate stock to use oldest product first (“first in, first out” principle).
This premium larval diet is designed to feed Zoea (Z) through Post Larval (PL) stages of shrimp.
- Recommended for use in hatchery systems up through PL 12.
- Consult your area Zeigler technical specialist for additional feed guidance.